Sunday, June 25, 2006

UTAR Ball 2006

Eventually the ball turned out to be such a BORING place.Dammit. Me,Steph, Flower and Steven went back early as it was totally a crappy place to be. Can't stay any longer in there. "Glimpses of Glam and Glitter".. *yea rite* So yesterday nite was one of the 'highlight' event in UTAR. The ball was held at the Crowne Plaze Mutiara Hotel,KL. Nice place. I mean the Ballroom is nice. There's mirror everywhere in the toilet too. Honestly there's nothing much to talk about that nite as i think the event was sucks..even the food was sucks. Steven was cursing all the way long.*LOL*. " we come here just to panaskan our buntut" that's what he said... and i totally agree with that statement thou. Hahaha.

I like my hair thou for that nite. But wasted... the ball sucks.


erm..any comment??

To be honest...i do look weird without my specs on.

Standing from left:cant remember her name,unknown,fong fong,evonne,JJ,Vincent

Sitting from left:Me,Steven,Steph,Flower


Thanks to steph for all the photos. I din manage to bring mine as its in Malacca.Sigh.

the only performance that i'm interested in..the breakdance.

The freaking weird me without my glasses...LMAO

Kuan Ting and Me

Steven,Flower,me,Marc's cousin,Steph,Marc

OMG...the connection here was damn slow...it took me forever to upload these photos.Right now am tired of waiting...and finally i'd fnished upload em'.

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

cutie_rocker83 said...

Nice hairdo, pretty gal :)

Hey you look ok without your spec, maybe you're juz not used to see yourself without specs, that's all..cheers!

JennyTay said...

Hehe...thankz couz.Yea...i look weird without my specs when i see my myself in d mirror...hehe. cheers too!