Monday, May 01, 2006

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!

Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of worker$, I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,
Employee


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :

Dear Employee
I kNOw you have been working
very hard. NOwadays,NOthing much has
changed.You must have NOticed
that our company is NOt doing NOticeably
well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world's
leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the
UnitedState s may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential
elections things may turn bad .

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean .

Yours truly,

Manager

-Happy Celebrating LABOURS DAY-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):