Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lu boh song ka..?!?

Eventually yesterday evening Azim drop by to my place for a little chat.Since we have not spoken to each other for quite sometime...as he's no longer living in my neighbourhood and was busy with his studies and stuff.He said that he can't be long here and havta leave to pick up his sister from school so we have a quick chat about what's up with our lives recently.Well...in that conversation i knew that he still cant get over with the girl he once like before as he did mentioned her name.

Not my problem anyway.What annoyed me was...as we was talking outside my house..passerby just tend to throw weird glances at us.For ofcourse both of us noticed them.And we felt pretty weird aswell.Heck.Why..they all boh song ka see a chinese girl talking to a malay guy?Nawei... there's even an old couple riding on a motorbike stared at me as thou i have the word "Hate Me" on my forehead.I know they are just throwing weird glances and stares but you'll definitely know what their stares mean right.Even some b****es like to 'jeling' here and there which mean "Don't get near me" sign.

Why some people need to be so racist...?

Azim:ok la..aku balik dulu...kena ambik adik aku kat Munshi.Kirim salam kat mak ko.
Me:ok...
Azim:*laughing*
Me:??Apahal??
Azim:takdela...orang lalu sini tadi asyik pandang kiter semacam je..lebih baik aku cabut dulu.
Me:yelar..nanti orang ingat kite ade pe lak kan...*laughing*

People....Please dont be Xenophobic.-cheers-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):