Friday, March 31, 2006

New path awaits me

Haven't been updating for quite a long time.So now it's already the end of March.Damn..how time really flies.Finally i get my P License already.Went for that JPJ Test on the 20th March and thank god i'd passed..yea althought i did some mistakes(not to mention i almost hit that 'black n white tiang' during the side-parking thing(The tester didn't fail me and when i looked at him that time..i noticed that he wasn't looking and was writing some stuff..lol) Who cares anyway..as long as i'd passed can d ayte.

So...i've decided that i'll continue my studies in UTAR.A year in Foundation and 3 years Degree in Advertising.Yea..of all the courses..why advertising.The answer is.." I DON'T KNOW " so for those who intend to ask me why..you know my answer. Well i do get different types of remarks/questions when i say im taking that course.Some were :-

  • Why advertising??No other course to take ka?
  • Oh ok advertising..not bad..not bad..
  • aiya with this kind of results..you can take a better course then that advertising wat..
  • Why not take engineering??
  • Mass com again??No job wan la later..
  • Very hard to find job you know...

What man..If im taking advertising the world will turn upside down is it?I know some are just trying to give 'advices' but those advices are so not helping me.Recently i went to my aunt's hair salon to fix my hair and there's this aunty who i dont know asked me what's my plan.So i told her that im taking a year in foundation and 3 years degree in advertising.And she goes like "Advertising??Your results not bad what..why must take advertising..take something that you can easily find job later la..advertising very hard to find job you know...." and she bla and bla and blabla... then saying about her daughter this and that...OMFG!!It was damn annoying!! Really can't stand her. Don't she notice or even aware about what the heck is she talking about???Geez..pathetic.

Seems like almost everyone thinks that its hard to get a job later..well...i'll prove them wrong.IF only i'm able too anyway.I cant really predict what's going to happen to me in years to come.Wish me luck then..=b

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):