Saturday, March 11, 2006

Let's F*** (oopss!)



Geez...doesn't know what i wanna blog about for these few days.Nothing really much happening around me.Damn...i missed out the Hitz.fm Birthday Bash in M.Parade last week.Really sux man... and blardy hell..Pop Shuvit was there too.How can i miss it...???Well..another crap thing is my SPM results coming out on Monday (13th March). How i wish that i dont have to take that results. It's really going to freak me out on that day..well its freaking me out now already.To those who are in the same condition as i am...wish u all.."Fun Wee Fuck!!!!" Opppss...sorry..typing error..wish you all lots and lotz of luck wokey.-Cheers-

ps=wait for my bad news on Monday then..=b

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

i thought they took off the sign already. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

yea..ofcoz they have to took off this sign..hahahaha..saje put it up in here.