Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am who I am

After all my struggling in school for the past 5 years in secondary school finally paid off.Very thankful that i managed to obtain a pretty good results for the very last exam in secondary school last year.Maybe my results wont be as good as others and some will like "what so big deal about this kind of results..others are better than yours..." but what the heck...i'm very satisfied with mine.Never really expect to get this kind of results in the first place.I couldn't believe my eyes either.Or maybe some will think that i'm just showing off with only this kind of results...oh i dont care what others think as my PMR results really hit me bad.So bad that i know my SPM results will be the same.But it wasn't.It wasn't the same results i get and i was really shocked.Good thing i dont have to post 'the bad news' like i mentioned in my previous post.

First of all...Congrats to all my unforgettable good-friends,Birdie,Ah Miaw,Sheena,Shirley...and others who i dont really know their results yet.I wanna thank my parents..without them who la am i right..My pals...teachers..( ceh..why suddenly sounds like giving speech after getting grammy award..) Anyway...i dont wanna sound like so very the 'wuliau' and so very the 'sampat'..so...excuse me.


0 Thoughtful Crap(s):