Tuesday, December 20, 2005

what a sad case..

My childhood friend,Azim,seems to have problems with the girl he like a lot again...now im the one who have to hear all his problems and complains.He called me a few times and all the while he will mention about the girl.He said he just cant stop thinking of her.That just make me wonder why...gezz guess he really like that girl a lot...The other day Yana called him up and tell him that she saw the girl with another guy in MP,yikes..i dont know how his respond then..and at that time he called me up and tell me about what Yana has told him.He even said that he will try to forget her and life goes on..he tried to tell himself that she dont mean anything in his life anymore...and that he'll find another girl instead...but till now he told me..he cant forget about her.Just a moment ago he called again and said the same thing to me.."..Jenny..aku boringla..hari hari aku teringat tentang dia..aper nak buat ar?..entah apasal dia taknak keluar dari kepala otak aku.." I hear also sad.Man...what can i do??Go her house and force her to accept him??Haha..how on earth im going to do that.All i can do now is to just lend my ears to him...and try to make him think the brightside.Well..just incase..you know nowadays many people with this type of condition will take the 'easy way out'..I just hope he wont be so silly for that girl...I did told him.."takda dia..ade banyak lagi perempuan lain..buat pa nak sakitkan kepala and hati.." well then..just havta wish him all the best...and he did told me that he'll show me the letter that she gave him.So update on that later..

5 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

haih..wats love???wats love??!!lets start singing 'where is the love'?

JennyTay said...

yea..i also dunno what's love..
Sing la...dont pulak u sing until you cry can d...

Anonymous said...

alahhh...u noe who am i??

JennyTay said...

i'm not sure...but you're not going to tell me who r u also rite...

Anonymous said...

Yeahh!!! Your smart enough! =P