Thursday, December 15, 2005

"Husband"

Last two days ago...as i was sitting and lazing around in front of the television,someone knocked on the front gate.To my surprised...there's two 'mat sallehs' maybe around their 20s or 30s who looked like lost and wanted direction..But then..my guessing was so wrong.They wanted me to join their church gathering and claimed that 'the more the merrier ayte..' But what tickle my bones are..the conversation.

Me : Yes..anything?
M.salleh1 : Miss..how are you?
Me : Fine..thankyou.
M.salleh1 : So..where is your husband?Is he home?
Me : My what?Ohh no no...I'm not married k..(called me Miss and asking for my husband??)
M.Salleh2 : Haha..hey she's still young u know...
M.salleh1 : Oops..sorry..so is your dad around?
Me : Err..nope.He went out already...(ok i lied..but thats what my dad wanted me to say anyway)
M.salleh1 : oh..ok nevermind.Miss...are you interested in our church gathering?We...(blablabla...he talked about the Father of what what..which i totally clueless at that time)
Me : Nah..sorry im not interested..
M.salleh : But miss ..you're really not interested in?The more the merrier you see..so we wanna gather more people.
Me : no..im really not interested..(in my mind..'i'm praying GuanNiMa la..')
M.salleh1 : By the way..are from Australia?
Me : Huh??Australia??No..i'm from Malacca.
M.Salleh1 : oh..its just the shirt..i thought you're from Australia
Me : Yea (lookin at my shirt..i was wearing the Australia shirt mom bought me when she was there) it's just the shirt.
M.Salleh1 : So..miss how bout i give you a card and u can show it to your parents..i'll put in the letter box if u want.
Me : nah..thats okay..
M.salleh1 : U sure?And do you know anyone around here that might be interested ?
Me : (wat la..bueh tahan d..how la i know..but i try to be patient..)No..i'm not sure.
M.Salleh1 : ok then ...nice chatting with you miss...
Me : yea..u 2.

Gezz...my mom was behind the sliding glasses door beside me."tutup tu pintu..say dont wan sudah..say not interested.." thats what she told me...It makes me wonder..why cant they see that im praying chinese god?Its just infront my house.



4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Dragonfly Lady said...

some will go a mile just to preach you. once for me is enough. but luckily the mat sallehs didnt try to preach me, instead they winked at me, hahaha

Anonymous said...

Haha..cakaplah husband lu dun let u talk to strangers :p

Why din you juz terus tell them you're buddhist..then they wil faham la..

JennyTay said...

Mae..winked at you nevermind..dont pulak wink terlebih lebih..bahaya tu.LOL

JennyTay said...

Agnes..masa tu tak terfikir ma..so lantak la..

This type of people wont faham mia..they think,'oh you're different religious,lagi they want to tarik you masuk.' But one thing..dont be deceived by their cute face..hehe