Sunday, December 25, 2005

My 'christmas' crap..

Merry Christmas everyone... Its just like any ordinary day to me.*yawn* But i just hope that everyone is in the pink of health and have a wonderful christmas plus 2006 new year.

Yesterday went to MP with Ruobing,Rachel and Agnes to do some last minute christmas shopping. Buying christmas presents for my 2 dearly cousins that will come down here from Singapore,Glenn and Gleniesha.Glenn will be here today with his granpa and niesha tomorrow with their parents.Well the actual motive we went MP yesterday was to watch King Kong...but alas we didn't manage to buy the tickets.It was a damn long queue..and its only less than an hour before the first show start.By the time we reach the caunter the movie might had started and who knows whether there's tickets left.I'd checked the GSC website and it says...Sorry Fully Booked..dam. So we walked around MP for few hours i guess...(didnt know the time because my watch is not working).I just dont know what make me feel so hard to choose a gift for someone.It happen to me all the time.No matter what celebration it was..birthdays espeacially..i just cant make up my mind on what to buy for him/her. Maybe im just too choosy and fussy on what i'll be buying and how it will turned up when they receive my gifts.I know i might not be the only one who think this way...ermm..right?
We just have to expect the unexpected.

Poor godbrother of mine,Ruobing,has to accompany me up and down and went to almost every corner of MP with me to search for the christmas gifts.(..sorry yea..and thanks alot..) And at last..guess what i've bought? A pair of NIKE socks for Glenn and A teddy bear for Gleniesha.Duh...been walking around for hours i think and geezz..socks?!?Teddy bear??Man..how common is that?Just hope that they wont mind...

Well...today is Christmas..guess what i'll be doing. Havta babysit my younger brother at home..mom's going to a dinner with dad and my elder brother most probably wont be back so early.Besides that...i guess im going to watch Naruto..well..is not guess,is i am going to watch Naruto afterall. Borrowed the disc from ruobing yesterday. Damn...i just feel boring and much much boring each day.Going to get a part time job at Sentral soon..maybe.

oOps..mom just receive a sms from Aunt Deborah saying that they wont be coming down 2morrow..Thats weird.Who know..maybe they plan to come today instead. Nah....i guess not. Okay another sms received..from Glenn..saying that they(he and his granpa) had already reach Malacca..So...later then.



0 Thoughtful Crap(s):