Friday, July 15, 2005

Monkeys

Saying about the rash on both of my hands....it's getting better but the scar is still there..damn.But atleast i dont really have to wear a long sleeve shirt.Case close.That's what Dr.Loh told me after my second visit to his clinic.
And so my second month test had over and as usual i have fails in some of the subjects.Not to mention..i failed my Science!What a bump...but the good news is..i scored an A1 in my English paper.What is the point scoring ONLY in my english paper whereas the rest of my paper scored C's and D's and even G's....??
Last Monday i was walking to ACS after my class and bump into a group of perverts...of all people..yea perverts.There's four of them and were in their school uniforms..obviously they are from ACS...at first i saw them in a distance and were whispering among themselves and then as i walk passed them,one of them was trying to lay his hand on me..what the heck man..dont he has any better thing to lay his hand on?!?Fortunately,i have a file in my hand and he should be thanking to me for not smacking the file on his head.But while i'm trying to avoid...i accidently hit the guy next to him with my school bag...'you deserve that hit'...and the other guys was laughing their head off...that just pissed me off man...and that's not just it...as i walk leaving those monkeys behind...they try to get my attention hoping that i'll look back and smile to them?hey hello....think that i'm those other cute wannabes girls?You so dead blardy wrong.Just now...i saw them again..damn..and the monkey that lay his damn hand on me said hi...duh...i know no perverts here and i dont care all the bullshit u said man.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):