Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's Killing Me

So the rash on both of my hands are still there...i wonder when it will dissapear from my hands.I still have 6 days more before the dinner.Now i'm struggling to get rid of it..putting on the hand cream that i get from Dr.Loh and have to force myself to eat the antibiotics as i never ever like medicine.What a pathethic sickening is that?Have school tomorrow and guess what..monthly test is on this coming wednesday....haven't prepare a shit yet for the test.Almost every form5 student i guess not in the mood for this test as the mid year exam is just ended last few weeks.
The Malaysian Idol fever is back...and i guess this year was totally out of standard compared to the last season.It's really weird to see the chosen contestants.Some of them have the voice but not the looks...there's no complete package like what Kak Jee said.I watched the first workshop and sad to say..not even one win my vote.Haha...sad case.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):