Sunday, May 22, 2005

My aunt is back

Aunt Deborah came down to Malacca today from singapore...Apparently she bought something for me...hehe...as usual she always buy accessories or t-shirt for me...she bought me a nice pink with bells hand bracelet and a light blue spaghetti strip...how nice...I get to see my two cousins..Glenn,who is 13 and Glennisha,only 8...lovely cousins..Glenn is always full of Ghost Stories....he can tell me all sort of 'true' stories and encounter he went through during his school camp.He said he can hear all sort of creepy sounds and saw some 'unwanted' thing..scary hur...but ofcoz he dont have any sixth sense or what la...just encounter.As we all know...Singapore got lotz of this kind of ghost stories rite...its not weird if u saw one there...LOL...i state some of his story that he told me just now..:
Last few days he and his friend when to a friend's condo for some party...so it was late midnite almost pass 1 am...at first he saw a figure at the window then he can clearly see that it was a face...a very pale face....staring at them...so he called out for his friends only some of them able to see the face..(hey..he have guts to see somemore ar..hahaha) according to him...he cant really see the looks...damn creepy man...
Another story is....he's at school...school camp that nite and they have to go for nite hiking.Then they heard those eerie sounds....
There's many stories he told me la...cant really state all in here...cause as i type i do have creepy feelings...hahahaha....after a few months didn't see him...he'd grown taller..man...almost taller than me...how can...hahaha.My cute Glennisha couszzy...always love to comb my hair...she just cant miss a chance to take the comb and comb my hair...I can tell u that she has many Barbie Dolls collection in her closet....

Just now went to Malim for dinner then to Tesco for some shopping...too bad that i cant walk for the Wesak procession today...but its ok then...hey my aunt cameback...what's more important than family rite...haha.I'm obsess with the songs from My Chemical Romance...lorh....their songs are so....ermm...what word can i describe it...err...nah....no idea now...hahaha just hear their songs if u wanna know..---> http://www.mychemicalromance.com/ <<-----

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):