Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Sunday the second week of May...It's Mother's Day!! Nothing special bout it cause we dont really have big celebration here..everyday is Mother's Day whut...my bro bought a card yesterday and i have to do the writing and stuff...gave it to mummy this morning...and she actually told us "aiya next time no need to give la...no need to waste money" She will say this every year whenever she receive a card from us...haha...that's normal.
Darn...my mid year exam is just around the corner.This coming Wednesday i have my BM and history paper..shit..haven't prepare a thing yet.Not in the mood of studying i guess.But i definately need to pull up my socks by now...if not i'm dead..totally dead.Wondering what will i be when i grow up..urmm...
How can i stick my butt here infront of this pc writing this blog now???Somehow addicted to internet.Any cure??I guess the only cure is...if this pc breakdown. Bullshit...
I got nothing to write in here...my mind is corrupted with worries and a lil' space of laziness...damn it.

Kat borrowed me a movie "Windstruck" a korean funny and love plus sad movie.Watched it already and im totally touched and almost use up a box of tissue..haha..oopps not that much tissues i guess...cause im not watching that movie alone...my younger bro is around there..it's rather strange to shed tears infront of him rite...hahaha...so i just control while watching the sad part...Its mainly about a guy who is a teacher felt in love with a policewomen and that guy later on died and actually cameback to her for the last goodbye....wanna know more then watch it urself....another movie that worth buying besides Sepet....

1 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Nattie said...

Jenny, thanks for asking about my Mom. We hope she will be out sometime this week....