Sunday, May 29, 2005

Its Sunday again...time really flies without notice.Last week Aunt Deborah just came back and now she's probably drinking hot Coffee in her apartment,where as...in Singapore. So my exams had over and i'm really glad its over...the last paper that was Economics..fuh..i did really "really" bad indeed...mess up with all the concept that i memorized before the exam started...what a dumb.I already have Red Marks for a few sudjects...not to mention...my history..Add math and this Economy...guess..i'm looking forward for more red marks then..hahaha...damn...
Mom's going to Perth tomorrow...taking 9 am flight in KLIA so afterwards she's goin to KL to catch up with my dad.She's taking 7pm bus to KL...another hour to go...man...surely miss my parents..Well im goin to be home alone with my brothers...Apparently i have to babysit my younger brother but i think he's old enough to take care himself....Mom just bought a new PC and just arrived this afternoon...it's actually for Jerrick to play games when my parents in Perth so that he wont be so bored at home...what a lucky fella...haha..but unfortunately...the game that he bought cannot be installed...lorh...poor thing..and now you can really hear he's grumbling and mumbling...soooo annoying....didn't know if he will ever behave when mom's not here....hahaha...So that means i have to do the housework for 5 days...sweep the floor...do the laundry...water the plants...feed my dad's goldfishes...and so on...As for Kenny...he's responsible for foods....but we definately wont be hunger to death because my mom has prepared lots of dry foods on the table..breads...instant noodles..biscuits...packet milk...just name it..all there...hahaha..she also mentioned that she will call us everyday to check on us...The best mom ever..love u mom...
Dad already in KL since yesterday nite...and tonight he has Dinner i guess...and they actually invite Jaclyn Victor(our first Malaysian Idol) to perform...haha..My mom says "she sure will terpekik pekik wan...wait people eat also tercekik" lol...i hope dad wont tercekik..hehe
Kat told me that Sharyn says my blog was affected by Trojan virus..damn...need time to fix that thing...but i will still be updating my blog as often as i could...well its holiday now...so i guess i have time to update my blog...
ok i think its time to go Sentral now...need to jote down the bus number for my dad...cause my mom wont be taking her handphone.Its cheaper for my mom to call home using my dad's handphone beside mom's handphone dont have roaming...so no point she take the phone along...

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):