Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My new copper hair

I gotta update before 2009. Hahaha. I've been thinking whether i should have a new year resolution or not as eventhough i have one i wont really gonna bother about it. =



Anyway... i miss my black hair now.. =/ hahaha maybe im still not use with my new colored hair. heh. But i think i'll be fine with it..i hope. I dont wanna look like some freaking 'ah lian' can d.

(p/s: Jimmy..I'll kill u if u say i look like ah lian!!)


The color that i saw in the shop the other day was kinda different from the color on my head now. Its always the lighting that create this kind of problem. Dont you think so? Ong said that the color is pretty much the same like we saw at the shop we went. Somehow when i took pictures of my hair ..there's 3 different colors turn out on my camera with and without flash.....
-__-!! And im not sure what's the real color of my hair now.


When he was mixing the color with some chemical cream.. i was terrified! It look so orange and reminds me of orange peanut butter.

Let me introduce u guys to my hairstylist.. hahaha.. Mr.Ong Yong Xiang. I've known him for like almost 6 to 7 years already and good news to girls out there..he's single! Interested? =) Drop me a message if you are. *wink*

My head feels heavy. So waited for like 45 minutes to around 1 hour like that and i quickly get to the bathroom to wash away those yucky orange smelly mix chemical cream.

Done washing... look so brown to me..
After drying up my hair it still look like brown to me... hmm.. i swear i saw some red on the sample i saw at the shop..

So i try with flash on... waaallaa.. i saw some red!!I guess.. by the way..the fan was blowing on my left thats why my hair look like that. heh.


And behold.... the picture i took when im back home.. i thnk my room lighting totally change my hair color to.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Light brown! -____-!!!

OMG.. i hate my dark circles.. arghhh..

(p/s : Congrats to my younger brother.. he scored 6A's in his PMR.. woot~! )

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

LOL! Well, try looking at it under the sun maybe you'll get the 4th colour. Haha.

Happy 2009, Jenny. :)

JennyTay said...

hahaha yea.. definitely will. LOL..
HAppy 2009 to u too! =)