Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hair makeover

Final exam is in 3 days time... and i could go bald thinking bout it.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yea something like that. Sigh =/



Anyhow, there's so much to study and so little time left.. I admit that i've been wasting alot of time but what can i do right.. i dont have the mood to study those notes.. it always happen to me during a week before exam. It can't be explained. heh.


But for sure now.. i am trying to force myself to study and remember some stuff. I hate being clueless in the exam hall. It sucks.. as i'll stare at the blank paper for 2 hours.. thats so not what i want during my exam for sure.


Stress betul...
and then what i did just now was... changed my hairstyle...!! ( please laugh silently )



Hairstyle number 1





Hairstyle number 2



There are many other.. but all really will make you roll on the floor laughing your butt off if i show you. So better dont. hehh.


Anyway.. i guess i am going to dye my hair after exam for the chinese new year. =) but im not sure about the haircut.. still thinking whether i should cut it or just let it be... something for me to ponder after exam.

Right now i better get myself glued to my International Advertising notes. Wish me luck =b

4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Good luck for the finals! :)

JennyTay said...

thanks =)

~yvonne88~ said...

hahaha....san jie post more those pic la...very funny...

JennyTay said...

har... dowan la.. i know very funny.. hahaha... thats why dowan post anymore d. LOL.