Saturday, January 20, 2007

When i'm bored...

Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Jenny Tay
Date of Birth : 11th June 1988

Current Status : Still single
Eye Colour : Black or maybe brown
Hair Colour : Black..
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Gemini


Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage : Erm.. chinese..Hokkien, Peranakan..(Baba and Nyonya)
Your Fear : Height, lost in a thick woods, insects.., drown.
Your Weakness : Bad in memorising facts
Your Perfect Pizza : Pizza with lotsa lotsa cheeseeee, mushroomssss, and chickenss and also the saucee.. *purrrfectt...*

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : Darn..exam is in the next 2 freaking days!
Your bedtime : Depends..but most of the time is after midnite...
Your most missed memory : erm.. those days when im in kindergaten,primary school and secondary school..=b


Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McDees or Burger King : McD
Single or Group Dates : mem chai ar... depends lor..
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla.. choc also not bad.. ermm..can't decide
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino i think...


Part 5: Do You...

Smoke : Read my lips - N...O...P...E
Curse : Yes..i do curse..what the fuck!! oOps i did it again!


Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : I think i did...Heineken
Gone to the mall :Yeap..
Been on stage : Stage...ermm...yeap.. i remembered.. in Sunway Lagoon for the Beach Party! It was just "a-who-get-on-stage-first-and-get-free-tickets" with steph and adrian..=b

Eaten sushi : Nope
Dyed your hair : nope.. but i think i will someday..


Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Nope..
Changed who you were to fit in : erm.. well.. if its really a need..i will change to what its needed to be change..and if its not necessary...i am still who i am..

Part 8 : Marrriage

Age you're hoping to be married : Duh... i haven't get myself a bf yet..what for thinking of marriage? LMAO.


Part 9: In A Guy/Girl Best

Eye colour : Any colour will do.. Don't look freaking weird to me and thats fine.
Hair colour : Same as above too
Short or long hair : doesn't matter..as long as he know how to manage his hair thou.


Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Thinking of the question before this
1 hour ago : Didn't know whether im freaking studying or day dreaming.
4 1/2 hours ago : Having lunch downstairs in the cafeteria
1 month ago : Sick and was back home for Christmas.
1 year ago : Taking up my driving tests...


Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love : the people who loves me
I feel : bored and in the same time...worried of my damn finals
I hate : annoying fellows, self-centered and backstabbers
I hide : my darkest secret because i trust no one yet?
I miss : HOME!!! i wanna go home now!!
I need : to start studying..


Part 12: Tag 5 People

1) Beruk Angel

2) Birdie ( you better update ur blog la woi )
3) My cousins...
4) Anyone who's reading this
5) You..yes you..

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):