Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello 2007


It's New Year once again... Hello 2007 and Goodbye 2006. Let bygones be bygones. Let us look back at 2006..the ups and downs. 2006 had been a quite bumpy year... get my driving license, get into UTAR for my Foundation studies.. where i need to be independent in KL without my parents around and im glad that im still in one piece till today, met many new friends in campus and ofcoz met many many different kind of people in campus and outside campus...those weirdos, selfishness and self-centred people, kind hearted ones, annoying and pathethic ones... just name it.. i think i'd met all of them. Not offending anyone here. I've even came across with gay friends, lesbians and even bi? Anyway.. upon all that, i'd met a few wonderful people too. Not all are bad or good i would say. Just none of them ever step on my tail then it won't be any problem for me. I've learned alot i think when im out here in KL thou. Still remaining to the same perception.." ..dont ever put fully trust on someone.." People may judge me in different ways they wanted to but who cares anyway. Besides i may be annoying sometimes i think, who never ayte.. and just wanna say thank you to whoever that could stand my 'annoying-ness ' and also "thanks" to those who annoys me. I dont really know if i've ever been annoying to anyone.. *wondering*
    By the way... back to the original topic.. suddenly seems to be 'terpesong'. Ah well.. recently incident was the flood. Need to mark this somewhere since it was the first time i heard Malacca was hit with the flood and my house was kinda in that situation but not as bad as my grandparents' and aunt's place. Everything is back to the normal days now..let's hope for a better days ahead this year.
    I'm back home here in Malacca for the new year. Came back last Friday and will be back KL again tomorrow. Darn.. after this week ends.. it's the time where i open up my notes and get ready for my 2nd sem final. How i hate exams...duh. Hoping that i could get a better results this time since my 1st sem results were pretty bad. 2007 will be the year i finish up my foundation studies and hopefully i could get into my degree programme too.*Crossing fingers*.
      New Year Resolution... erm.. gain my weight? Haha... people around said that im skinny and i need more fats. I was like.. " ooh okayyyy... -_-!!!" Well people... dont be surprised if i really gain weight in the future.. *evil grin*. Friends(you know who you are) who keep wondering when i'll get a boyfriend.. at this kind of matter.. no sweat but when the time or the right person is there for me.. you guys could stop wondering. For me.. i believe that he's somewhere out there and he just haven't find his way to get me. Or it might be the other way round.. I might haven't find my way to him. Heaven knows. But then again... a reminder to someone.. i'm not lonely since i have my pals and family around and even if i am lonely.. im used to it as im not as desprate as you. I dont label myslef as a desperado like u did to yourself. Note my words.
      Nothing much that i could think of right now. A new day is waiting and live life to the fullest. Learn from mistakes and get things done in a proper way. To my 'sisters'.. hope you guys will be happy with your sweethearts always ayte. And to my fellow buddies.. Birdie, Ah Miaw and Sotong.. hope to see you guys soon and all the best in whatever you guys do. Friends in old school (mgss) and others... Wishing you guys the best too in ur life. Families... I love you guys!! *huggiezz*. Let's hope 2007 will be a great year for all of us. -cheers-
      ~Happy 2007 New Year~

      0 Thoughtful Crap(s):