Thursday, December 14, 2006

What I Hate The Most

List of what i hate/dislike/disgust the most in someone:

  • People who make fake promises where in the end it's just a piece of bullshit
  • People talking and crapping sarcastically when their brain is not in their head
  • Hanging up my call before i could even finish talking
  • Bugging me when i'm busy or not in the mood
  • Putting words in my mouth
  • People who do or act ridiculously when they misunderstood something
  • Acting like you know me well enough but the fact is you dont know me at all
  • Be nice to me in one day and be a whole shitty person the next day
  • Girls who are so damn pampered
  • People who take advantages on others (in money matters and also dignity)
  • Making fool about me like nobody's business
  • People who act like they're innocent when they did or say something wrong
  • People who talk so damn loud on the phone
  • Purposely change their thoughts or decision in the last minute over an unacceptable reason
  • People who make such a big fuss over something
  • Putting blame on me over something
  • Because of you i get a bad remark or report from others
  • People who could say million times of sorry and still did the same mistakes

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):