Saturday, December 23, 2006

Uninvited Sickness

Was down with a fever and sore throat on Thursday, it was horrible.. really horrible. I have to rush my mass com assignment as the due date was the next day,Friday. I slept at 3 am just to finish up my News Story and darn at that time while doing... my head was blardy heavy but i have to stay awake to finish up..or else i might not finish in time tomorrow. Thought that i might not get sick for this month.. but duh.. I'm sick afterall.Damn. After long hours doing just one news story.. i get some sleep. Woke up at 10.30am and still feeling unwell. Lack of sleep. And then i still make the effort to actually attend my classes at 2pm. In the class i was pretty much tired and down but i'm still holding on. When wanna submit the assignment..there's mistakes... and what else..have to re-do.Skipped management class again to finish up the assignment before 6pm.At first, we planned to take a cab back to MC...so we walk outside to wait for the cab and damn the weather was killing me.. my head was blardy heavy waiting for a damn taxi. After a long wait there's no taxi at all so we decided to just walk back to campus and finish the assignment in lab *duh...* Still feeling horrible that time. In lab, the aircond was rather cold and i was like shivering in there. Finish up my part and help others to finish theirs.. and in my thought was.. quickly get things done and get out from the lab and go back and sleep... So supposingly the assignment can be passed up before 6 if there's no troublemaking from yvonne and pei kei...didn't know what's up with them...disappear and actually have the mercy to leave their work when there's only left less than 2 hours due to the deadline. Plus i thought they will have a good explanation for this...but none.Buggers.After their disappearing, me, dajie and dennis helped them out with their halfway done work. So after that finish typing and saved everything up.. its time to do the printing. But damn.. lab printing was sucks.No other choice... Da Jie called up her bf,Weiseong to fetch me back MC and print. And there goes me again... rushing here and there..trying to make it on time. At that time it was already 5.40pm and i was seriuosly tired and my head almost went blank, i wonder how i can still stand...geezz. Sat on WeiSeong's motor and reached MC at about 5.45pm. Quickly rush to my room and print..thanks to steph too for helping me print some.Put everything in the Press Kit and paste the cover page... blablabla... and done..Looked at the time again, shit.. 5.57pm.At that time i dont think of my fever but the assignment. Quickly went down and Weiseong fetch me back to campus and as i reach i saw Da Jie rushing out to get me.Pass her the Press Kit and passed up the assignment at 6.05pm. Good thing the lecturer didn't take the box away yet. My face was really pale and damn... i have fever.. and i should be resting.. what the heck with assignment..stupid assignment. One more thing that i really salute myself..hahaha..yea.. i salute myself on this. Eventually i walked back from campus to MC which was like almost a 20 minutes walk.It's true..im not lying. Steph asked me this.."what??u wanna kill urself is it??" hahaha... yea...i think i am killing myself. All day long.. i had headache,feeling of puking,tired,seeing double images, cold, pain in the throat, and body aching. What a day for me..

Reached MC and packed my stuff as my brother is coming to pick me up. Can't wait to go back Malacca thou after a long shitty day in KL.. Just wanna meet my dearly parents.. Where when im sick.. mom will take really good care of me..and dad's concern... sigh. Right now im in KL... i wont have all these when im sick then. Who cares when you're sick ayte. Reached Malacca at about 10 something. Washed up everything and ate panadols and head to bed. Mom kept on reminding me to sleep early. I had a good nite sleep and woke up today..feeling way much better. Glad that my fever is gone and my sore throat wasn't that bad now.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):