Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How the new year welcome me

Firstly..Happy 2006 New Year !! Another new year ahead. Sad to say..the year welcomed me with a sickness..yea yea..can u imagine this...threw up 10 times in a night? Ouch.. it hurt so badly espeacially to your stomach..and im not lying here..its the truth. I'd threw up almost every hour or should i say less than an hour.Whenever i tried to close my eyes and almost wanted to fall in a deep slumber..the urge of throwing up conquer my head again..and had to rush to the toilet to relieve myself. I'd counted how many times and almost loss the counting after the 6 ones and i remembered that the 6 one was sooo..dreadful indeed..the reason why..its because i'd threw up till i have nothing else to throw up.Get what i meant? I vomitted till there's nothing left in my stomach.It goes on until the 10 time and i finally get some good sleep...but its already 4.30am and feeling really drained.Come to think about it again now...most probably the instant noodles that i ate that previous night caused all these pains. Good thing that im alright now..just lost my appetite these few days..gezz..i cant live without food man...bring back 'the me' Cant wait to taste 'OoChien', 'Wantan Mee', 'Asam Fish', 'Chicken Ball Rice', 'Tomyam BeeHun', 'Satay Celup' ....Gahahaha..yummy...Opss..sorry..my imagination went wild a moment ago...just blame the stomach upset....For your info..all those foods i mentioned above are my TOP RATED FOOD OF THE YEAR...who cares about pizzas or fried chickens right..no comment..its just my POV(point of view)

But alas..im not the only one who felt sick..both my brothers were sick too..It actually started with my younger brother who had a stomach ache and had a diarrhoea a day before new year eve.And this year,i mean new year eve, we cant really go for a countdown.We(me,my parents and younger bro) supposed to go for a countdown in Sampan but 30 minutes before 2006..Parents decided to take him to the doctor and went to the clinic in Melaka Bharu but close...yea..Doctors also want to new year what..takan wan to treat people on New Year eve. So went to 7/11 to buy the pills(i dont know what it called already...but im sure u guys used to eat that when u had a stomach ache..the red small small pills in a small bottle..erm..remember??) And so...had countdown in the car afterall...haha...and also managed to see fireworks from Putra Height when we were on our way back. And now my younger bro was already okay and started his Form1 today. Now..its my elder brother who felt sick..I dont know...but its like in our gen..one get sick,the other one will get sick too.
He now has a fever.Hope he will get well soon.

Damn..now im cracking my head on which course suits me.I had a few in my head but its just the matter of which i like the most. Besides that...so many questions pop-up now..."Where?How?What?" ---What course suits me?---Where is the suitable college with my parents can afford and worthwhile to me?---How to get that place if its not in my hometown?--- Geezz..the more i think the more i become like a small kiddo who lost her mama.Why life must be so complicated?


4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha...y?? too tam jiak ady la u...plastic oso u telan...no wonder u muntah..inilah akibatnya tortoise yg tdk mendengar nasihat org tua! so, rmb ar..tengok betul betul oni eat la =P

JennyTay said...

wei ahbird..wa mana tamjiak..i see properly d before i eat..i wont eat plastic wan..sudah serik d..haha.

Anonymous said...

ERmm, i dun noe wat make u sick till like tat but i got one thing to tell u tat is " kor kor takda, u pula cuai" hahah ss aje
haiz haiz should double take care
la my mei mei.. all u eat nia
muz see and smell also b4 u eat..
don so tiam ciak ma..
hahah anyway, i dun wan to scold u or say u.. i am juz relief tat u are ok now.. take care properly next time.. tis is my 1st comment also. .hahah

JennyTay said...

Hey..kor ar..i where got tam ciak.Aiyo..dont tell everybody ma..wait people think i really so yau kui..hahhahaha...ish..tak baik tau.

anyway thankz alot for your concern.I will take more precautions next time...you too know.Muz take care.MeiMei takda disana untuk jaga lu.LOL...