Thursday, January 12, 2006

Driving can be fun sometimes

A little bit relieved now after my first time,well not actually first time, driving a car. Went for the 6 hours teori yesterday.And again..frezzing in the class for 3 hours.Another 3 hours on the site driving.It's quite fun but the only thing that was not fun was the waiting and you can only go very very slow...because all of us there were first time learners and ofcoz we dont wanna bang other cars infront. After the 3 hours in class we were seperated in groups and lucky for me that i get an instructor that was pretty friendly towards me. The moment i entered his car i quickly told him "Uncle..i dont know anything..i never drive before.." and he taught me from A to Z.."Oh,never drive before?Ok..nevermind..First check this..that...seatbelt..blablabla..." and off i went driving and changing gear one and two only. Turned around the place there for few rounds and he even asked me to overtake a few cars infront because the cars infront were too slow. (Geez..am i that fast?hahaha...perasan betul aku ni.) Good thing that i didn't bang any cars infront or 'mati enjin' in the middle of the road.Well more to come for me...i still haven't learn how to reverse or parking...only learned how to get the car moving and change to gear one and two. What's so great about the Uncle was..while im driving round and round..he can asked me questions and its not about driving stuff.."Where you stay?Never find a job?....blablabla..." and in the second session..which was after our lunch time he told me.." You eat already right..i not yet eat so you drive slowly ar...i wanna eat my bread." And there he ate his bread .Duh..how many intructor can you find eating while he's sitting in the car that was driven by a person that never drive before?

I admit that i was pretty sleepy while driving yesterday.HAhaha...and there's once the Uncle asked me to step on the clutch because there's car infront stopped and guess what...haha,,"Eh step on the clutch..step on the clutch..." and he repeated a few times...and i didnt answer him.Then when it gets nearer quickly i step on the clutch and heard Uncle asked me.."eh step already or not?Dangerous if get too close.." So i replied,,"yea...step already..just in time." Hahaha... pretty close.So the moral of the story is...Dont drive when you're sleepy.

I still dont know when will be the next lesson...hope that i wont bang any other cars or 'langgar tiang'
in the future.Just glad that my first one went smoothly.

4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

JennyTay said...

Hey your lesson sounds weird la.LoL...yea..remember to make me awake then.

F¡яєвџяN said...

interesting blog!

JennyTay said...

Thankz Fireburn..

JennyTay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.