Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rather strange and weird

Many times already i'd received weird calls and messages on my mobile phone.Some are really creepy and some are just pranks.This afternoon...i received a call and the number starts with +604... "From Penang if im not mistaken" Man...how on Earth my number can reach there? Then the caller hang up when i answer his/her call.Few minutes later...i received a message.."Who r u?!?" Heck...'if you dont know me then how can you get my number ayte??' Well...so i replied "Huh..?Who r u then?I dont even have your number in my contact..did you call me just now?" Then it takes quite a long time for that person to reply my message..The replied was "How you know i called you just now..i use my house number to call.Why did you miss call me ystd at 1-3 something a.m?" Okay...it sounds really weird..how can my number appeared in his/her phone while i never miss call anyone yesterday besides i never ever see that number before??And at 1-3am??Ermm..what was i doing at that time?Oh yea..i was on the net doing my blog...Geeazz..

That wasn't it...just a few minutes ago...i received another call..the number starts with +603...izzit from KL??I answer the call and suddenly.."Hey Timah...!!!" Well...i was astonished.For no reason...i've become TIMAH??maybe i should call him LOYANG..

Me : Timah??Timah mane satu?Sini takda Timah...salah nombor.
Caller : Awak bukan Timah ke?Tu Timah kan??Takan salah nombor..
Me : Bukan la..salah nombor.
Caller : Ni bukan 683205?
Me : eh bukan bukan...
Caller : oh ok..takpe

But that number is like mine...he might be accidently press another digit which then will be answered by me instead of his Timah...(Loyang betol that fella..)

I still remembered that there's once i received a call at around 1a.m and it dont show any number on my phone..it just stated there as "CALL" so when i answer the call,the line over there was totally silent..i was like going on saying "Hello and Hello" for many times...but still silent..no sound at all.I was geting fed up at that time so i just hang up...What the hell man..call people and then dont want to talk?And some are just sooo...erm,what to describe them as?They call you pretending that they dont know you and then accuse us who the one had been miss-calling them. And then they will try to start a conversation and asked for a meet-up..Darn..that was so 'old-fashioned'.Who will be so dumb to meet up with them?Guess they are just 'that desperados..'


0 Thoughtful Crap(s):