Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm Back for the moment

Wohooo...my fingers just cant wait till the end of my SPM.So i'm here to tell the ups and downs so far when i'm gone.If you're asking me whether i can do in my exams...well,It's Horrible! I did my Bahasa Melayu,History,English and Math papers already,4 down..5 to go.So the very first paper started last Monday,14 November 2005.Bahasa Melayu...ermm..paper 1 came out about Gejala Vandelisme..which i was really dont expect it at all.Then for the 2nd question...i wrote on Peranan Keluarga Dalam Membentuk Sahsiah Anak-Anak.I just hope that my this essay will help me get some marks..because paper 2 i did quite bad.The Pemahaman part took all my points away.Dammit...all the spotted questions..never came out except for Puteri LiPo.And the damn peribahasa thing took my 6 marks away.Arghh....and there goes History...saying to myself that the history wont be repeated again but it does.Shit...im all blank when i get the questions.All the topics that i'd learned by hard..not even one shit came out.How absurb is that...?Everyone was saying..everyone spotted that Renaissance,Malayan Union and Wawasan 2020 will be asked..and that Agraria and Maritim stuffs...but what was asked..Sumbangan Tamadun Rom..Tamadun Cina,Tamadun Islam,Kesan Imperialisme Barat....and blablabla...damn...what bullshit is that.So moral of the story...Dont easily spot questions..and read the whole thing instead.Too late for me..'Nasi sudah jadi bubur'...(Rice had turned to porridge..errr...sounds weird...haha) English was OK..but i cant be too confident of it because i have many spelling and grammar mistakes all over my essay.Gosh...the word 'Beutiful' and i spelled it as 'Beutifull'...what a silly mistake is that...

Tomorrow don't have any paper...but the following day i have Science and Moral.The next day i have Additional Math.Yikes....haven't study a shit for science.I have to memorise the 36 moral values plus the definitions...man...how on earth i can finish study my science?Haven't touch my Economy books yet...how stressful is this.That is why there's these 'cruel disasters' started to build its home on my face.Its so embrassing...shit...

2 days before i sit for my BM paper...Azim and Azie(whose name is Azim too..but not to confuse us he called himself as Azie) pay a very surprise visit to my house.At that time i was in the room and received a message "Jenny ko keluar depan umah ko jap..aku kat depan." i was like..What?Is this a kind of joke or what? so i went out and there they were standing infront my house. Azim was my childhood friend...quite close to him when we were young and then as we grow up..not that very close...seldom see him around my neighbourhood and then this year we went to the same tuition centre...from there we start to chit chat again.Luckily im not a racist...If i am then long time ago i stop going to PSI tuition centre as im the only chinese in my class.Well i do get along pretty well with the malays...they treat me well thou.And "thanks" to Arif who gave me names..he's been giving people in my class all kinds of name..There's 'Iblis','nyamuk','burger'...not forgetting 'FongSaiYuk'...Ok back to the main thing....they came over and then Azim passed me the spotted questions which i did asked him ealier on.Then they came in and talk about the so-called reunion for my tuition class(SPM Sastera 1)which he planned.He even did the wooded keychains with our names on it...there's 14 of us...and he handed me all the keychains asking me to keep first.He planned to do on the 6th December 2005 but there's some difficulty so was changed to 7 Dec 2005.The funny part is..there's a reason why he wanted to do this reunion.Not only because he 'misses' us but he wanted to go after a girl in my class...Man..i dont know about it till that day he told me.That girl in my class...was very quiet indeed....and now Azim need my help to call her up and persuade her to the reunion..'jadi like orang tengah la' the middle person.So want or don't want also have to help him ...Back to the story again,after he and Azie sat down..talking..suddenly that Azim said "Eh...siape tengah melalak nyanyi tu ar?Memekak je...sakit telinga aku.." So i explained to him...its the family next door who thinks that they have 'great' voice and thinks that they can beat Jaclyn Victor's voice.After a few minutes...he went out and called out for my neighbour..."MakCik...boleh perlahankan sikit tak..terlalu kuat ar..terima kasih" WOw...that was bizarre.Azie and i cant stop laughing when my neighbour quickly turned down their volume.And then Azim goes like this "so amacam...power tak aku..lain kali ko hantar je notis kat dia..'bile nak nyanyi minum air madu banyak banyak dulu' tau...haha" I just dont believe there's such neighbour who are so inconsiderate and thoughtless.Maybe they dont have mirrors around their house.


0 Thoughtful Crap(s):