Thursday, February 25, 2010

Im okay?

Pardon me on my previous post.. i was in fume and wrote something like that. i damn malas wan to start another arguement already.. its been like 4 months? crap..

Everything should be ok now i guess.. forget and forgive rite? yea.. I cant make myself to think negatively over this matter now. Coz i know there's still people around me who loves me dearly. I've made them so worry especially my family. Mom called me just now to ask me if im ok and why wanna fight again over the same matter.. and on fb? LOL. Kinda ridiculous rite. So yea.. make peace.. Mom ask me to be more patience which i think i am being patience for all this while. And all i can do is continue being patience and perhaps forgive? If that's the right thing to do.. then yea i do forgive u again. If you still wanna be friends then im cool with it cause i dont wish to have a grudge on someone. Its not ok at all.

To my yayang ( u know who u guys are) .. thanks for the support. I know i've made u guys worry too.. but dun worry d k.. Im fine =) Hope to see you guys soon in Malacca. And also to my other close friends who had called me and msged me.. its ok now guys.. im cool with it. B had been worried bout me too coz he's far away from here and can't accompany me.. but its ok.. he got his work to do and i dowanna trouble him so much.

And now my sore-throat is damn fucking sore lo.. FML. No appetite to eat anything.. wan swallow also damn pain... and my toes had blisters.. double FML!

6 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Wah, nice new template!

Really hope everything turns out fine for you soon... hang in there gal! *hugs*

Unknown said...

hang in there!
every cloud had a silver lining.
probably wad happen could've made you stronger. =)

JennyTay said...

day-dreamer : thanks girl. Yeap.. im holding on. =) hugss

Gene: yea.. im gonna be stronger each day. hahha.. thanks wei.. cheers to u =)

wapicakir said...

patah tumbuh hilang berganti...
sabarlah....
everything gonna be ok soon...
time keeps changing...
so with people...
perhapss so;))
chill kayh?

Anonymous said...

forgive, but never forget... wahaha

JennyTay said...

wafi: thanks =) im chillin.. hahha

anonymous : forgive and trying to forget? hahhaha!