Thursday, May 21, 2009

My ranting post

Haven't been blogging for awhile. Just not in the mood thou.. too many things ran in and out of my mind recently. Sigh. There's soooo many thoughts playing in my head till i feel like it will explode anytime.

Obviously i've finished my exams.. and it sucks to the max. I do not know whyyy. Maybe luck wasn't at my side this time. Went pretty emo or i should say worried after my SPD paper. Im not sure if i could make it this time.. as not even one question in Part A.. NOT EVEN ONEEEE.. i know how to answer.. i mean.. totally unexpected questions lo.. not even one of those i've read.. what i read the previous days all went wasted.. wtf rite.. dammit. I wish miracle will happen.. LET ME BLARDY PASS THIS PAPER!!!!! Like seriously.. only a year left for me to graduate. Gahh... *crossing my fingers*

Some might be asking... ' why cannot resit the paper meh..or no supp paper meh..'
Hah! the answer is a BIG NOPE! Blardy UTAR is being unfair to us.. we dont have any resit nor supp.. tifff!! If we wanna resit or izzit retake..im not sure.. we need to go all the way to Kampar.. and we can say goodbye to PJ already. Its sooooo unfair right?? Our seniors still get the chance to have resit and supp paper here in PJ ... but not us. WHYYY??

Oh and another thing is... my internship is starting next week.. and guess what... we still need to pay blardy RM3k fees to the uni.. WTFFFFF!! What for?? Its not like during our 3 months internship we will be around the uni to use their facilities rite.. or its not like any lecturers need to drag their asses infront to lecture us every morning rite... dammit. I'll be so damn grateful if someone could give me logical answers to my questions.. hah!


I got a new hair cut! For after so long with the same hairstyle.. i dare myself to go for a new hairstyle.. and damm.. i look pretty weird and funny. Since the day i cut my hair..which was 3 days ago.. my younger brother non stop laughing at me when he sees me....damm.. What do you think? Shit head.

I guess enough of my ranting.. next post will be about my outing with my kakis in Bukit Cahaya =) Till then.. -cheers- and please pray hard for me so that i could pass my papers.

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

panda said...

noobest will pass de la... dun worry too much....

JennyTay said...

thank you sayang.. u always said that. Hahaha -hugs-