Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bakuteh Party.. LOL!!

Went to my brother's place for Bakuteh yesterday.. And i didn't know that he invited quite a number of people.. and there's a so called 'party' after the bakuteh session. Haha.

It was really unexpected lo.. i mean.. drinking session with my brother and his bunch of friends which i dont know at all.. and it was like im being the coconut tree (as describe by Jordan..haha) there not knowing what to talk or how to fit in.. u know.. its so new to me.. sounds so pathethic weih. =/


All pictures are stolen from Mei Mei .. haha since i again forget to bring my camera..


But afterall.. i could see that they were friendly.. kinda scary at first but it was cool.. yeay.. get to know a few ppl there..


is that even my brother?? gawd.. haha!
Mei mei and Jack

those guys handle the dj set thingy...

see how scary it was? LOL!





I always like group pics.. ahahaha =) and u see... im the youngest among all... but its just age.. haha said by zeedee.
So till then... -cheers-

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):