Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 days in my draft =/

17th March 2008

Haven't been updating for a month or so i guess... dont get me wrong, im not busy paktoh-ing (excuse me....) Kinda in the lazy mode for these few weeks...and my mind was like kept 'emo-ing' for no reason. Dang! Yea..i do emo... mind u..=b And sometimes it will be 'that' bad till i felt that everything around me are rather irritating and annoying. bwahaha...insanity. It's maybe because of me having PMS...whereby i'll be super super sensitive towards the things happening around me...and that will cause me being so emo out of sudden without anyone noticing it why im acting that way. Scary shit okay. Even sayang scared of me sometimes...hahaa....(sorry sayang)


Anyway... here i am again to update my "so so so long time outdated blog" Guess it will be kinda long ...it depends thou as im still having my PMS... ah well...mood swing for those who doesn't know. Wacky for no reason... geezz.


So far...what I've been up to...hmm.. the usual stuff..assignment. The one thing i dislike lots... but for sure exams are the thing that i dislike most... damn i hate exams especially the one subject that i dont get it from the beginning of the lecture till the end...damn pathethic i tell u.

****************

18th March 2008

I was suppose to finish up this entry yesterday...and for some reason i stop at until the above para. Hehe. Period pain is really killing me.... its the darnnnnnesss thing ever to have period pain. U're moodless...u're in pain....u'll be so uncomfortable...u'll be so damn easy to be irritated... emo and emo and emo all day long.. what fish is this. Sigh



*************************

Today

Another day postponed... hahaha... basically this post has been in my draft for 3 days =b Damn am i losing the interest to blog? bahhh.... it cant be. I'm just being plain lazy to update. Bites me. Talking bout being emo for these few days.. sometimes its just getting worst. Dammit. "Aunty" decided to finally visit me thou. Hahahaha. Well i cant totally blame bout my PMS... I just dont understand why sometimes everything that happening around me or the words i hear just get on my nerves and bang!!! im not in the mood to do or say anything at all to anyone. Oh my emo-self...please leave me as soon as possible... i need me myself back. Sigh and sigh again and again.

ending this entry now... LOL... gonna do another entry .. this entry sounded way too emo..

2 Thoughtful Crap(s):

day-dreamer said...

Kesimpulannya, PMS sux. I hate it too. :x

JennyTay said...

yea... i hate it too... =(