Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blissful

Chinese New Year is around d corner.. I just dont understand why the CNY mood had gone lesser each year for me. Tong Tong Chiang! Where's the mood?!!?


Anyway...it's been quite sometime since my last update rite...as usual..kinda lazy to update and there's just no word came in the way now. If you're asking me how am i doing during my disappearance in this blogworld...Well I'm really feeling great and contented with my life and im living my life to the fullest right now. What's more happiness that you would ask for when you know that there's someone who cares for you every minute in our life and lurve you for who you are. There would always be someone that you can turn to and you would know that he's there all along. Thank you for lurving me. Well peope... Get what i mean? Go figure out then if you dont. LOL =b

I've done shopping my CNY clothes and im still deciding whether i shoud get a new pair of shoes or not. Will be back home this coming monday or tuesday thou. Still have plenty time for me to decide. Decide whether to get my hair rebond again or just trim it. Really like rumput d la now. Sigh. Dont have money to maintain it lo..like go and do treatment or use those super expensive shampoo and conditioner... Shit.. When la i can get my PTPTN!? Oops.. i dont mean that when i get my PTPTN i will buy those super expensive shampoo and conditioner kie. Just thought of PTPTN suddenly.. and when la i can get my new phone!? Geez.

Have i update anything about my studies and subjects yet? *checking* Oh... haven't. This semester i have 5 subjects.. lets see.. Advertising Copywriting, Tools for Multimedia, English for Mass Comm, Conceptual Design and Intro to Chinese Language Level 1. Yea... Level 1 chinese.. I'm so Banana weih and Im not proud to be one okie... get insulted before for being a banana. Dammit! I was like *WTF all the way* and she dengan slamber insult me like nobody business and tot that i was invisible. Diao! (Gezz.. i'm using the word DIAO! LOL...) Neway... its my business la rite if i dont know chinese even if im a chinese. Dont come and tell me that people like me disgrace the chinese people. Screw u!

I'm learning chinese from the bottom now... writing my own name... basic strokes... reading hanyun pinyin... ( if you wanna laugh now...u may... laugh la until your lungs come out...i dont friggin care...ceh! )

chinese got so many homework weih...T_T Have to write so many words. Sigh.

English for Mass Comm.... The lecturer.. perrr... not one of my favourite. She's scary weih... cant really play around in her class... must listen and listen and still must LISTENNNN to her. If not, she will come to you and throw you a scary stare weih...scary can. I kena before... nightmare sial.

Advertising Copywriting and Tools for Multimedia are ok... i mean the lecturers and tutors... I dont mean the subjects are ok... its Not So Okay. Need to make lotsa catching up. Being a noob in Adobe Illustrator is really damn noobie for the Tools for Multimedia subject.

Conceptual Design.... well well well... The lecturer... annoying shit la with her slang thingy. Like she have to pull her okayyyyyy instead of just say OK. " So you guys do like this okaaayyyyyy" "okaaaayyyy... we start our lecture now" Grr... okaaayyy...im not listening to your lecture!



Presenting you this Super BIG bowl of curry mee....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BIG lea... hahaha.... can get it in Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Hehe xD

7 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Anonymous said...

i love u...

day-dreamer said...

Learning Chinese is good, it's never too late to learn. ;)

Eh my friends in PD got their PTPTN liao wor...

JennyTay said...

to hanzi: thank you sayang~


to day-dreamer: erm...my ptptn somehow last time got problem with the online application so i need to re- apply again.sigh.

Anonymous said...

hello!

i dont like being banana also. but learning chinese seems difficult la.

and wong kok's food always makes me sick in the stomach!

JennyTay said...

hahaha...it is difficult.. now i have to write alot alot of chinese word..sigh.

Anonymous said...

aiyo... wan me to help dearest write ma? for me is easy oni. hahahaha... my bloody "kong zi" Chinese dam friggin hard lea..

JennyTay said...

hahaha...u wanna help me write meh.. LOL... no need la. Learning ni... cehwah..hehe =b

all the best in ur 'kong zi' la kie... :)