Monday, November 12, 2007

Went to a Deepavali Openhouse for the public yesterday in Padang Nyiru... along the Malacca River.


Malacca River


For some reason..i lurve this pic so much that i set it as my wallpaper.... hehe =)

Reason i was there... My brother was in the scout and he has to do his duty there so me and my mom just hang around there until my bro has done his duty and im not there becoz of the food k... This kinda food fight is a no no for me... need to line up like forever to get the food... although there's Tosai and curry...(-_-!!). Me and mom went to the nearest shopping complex there for about an hour plus then decided to hang around at the openhouse while waiting for my bro.

No doubt the majority are mostly indians... but hey..there's chinese and malays too...and some cute angmohs.. *wink*

The big shots arrived kinda late thou...as i was taking some pics around... a guy came approached me and asked if he could borrow my camera to take a few shots as his camera batt died. And he was saying that he's from the Magnum...organizing this event...blablabla.... and i was being kind hearted (ahem~) let him use my camera and he took 2 shots. He even thought that i was a reporter from a newspaper. LOL!!





After that he return my camera to me and asked me to find him in his magnum booth at the back to pass me his name card so that i can send him these pics thru email. He even asked for my number. I decided to find him after i had my dinner thou... so me and my mom went to a coffeeshop across the road to eat Wantan Mee ...

yummylicious~



Eventually that guy called me again and asked where am i... i told him i was across the road having dinner. He sighed and say he tot he wanna borrow my camera for the mean time first... then i say too bad lo....im not there right now.


After dinner...walk back to the openhouse and search for that guy... in the middle of somewhere he saw me and pass me his name card and he told me that he found his charger and thanked me.


me and bro in his scout uni... and his geng eating Tosai!! ( T_T)

Well while waiting for the lucky draw....


which we have no luck at all in getting any prizes... there's an old man behind us entertaining the crowd...

*dance ahpek! so you think you can dance?*

4 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Jason Lioh said...

Ah, did you see me there? :P I was working there too.

JennyTay said...

really?? U was working there?? where? magnum booth? I saw lotsa ppl there thou...even if i saw u.. i dont know its u. LOL... Instead I should be asking you if you saw me there?

Anonymous said...

omg toi, that ah pek is so cute! anymore of him?
btw the pic is really nice!

JennyTay said...

hahahahaha.... cute eh...i dont know if he's drunk or just trying to have his own good time.. lol

no more d.. there's another one but being block by some guys around.