Saturday, August 04, 2007

Yesterday nite

Went to PIKOM PC Fair yesterday in KLCC with Ah Loong and Wenhan after skipping ah ben's 2nd class. We went to loong's house 1st before get there as he need wenhan's help to download some softwares. I was like being guarded with 2 bodyguards. Hahahhaha.... Thanks guys for bringing me there. =) I bought my printer ink already and im sure if i go during the last day of that fair i'll get a way much cheaper price. But then again... 2morrow will be a busy day shooting that secret recipe TVC thingy...so i dont think i'll have time to go there again thou. Hmmm.



The night view in KLCC is just so nice....There's the Petronas Twin Tower.. Too bad I didn't bring my camera along. I put it in my bag and left it in Ah Loong's car in Asia Jaya. We took LRT to KLCC from Asia Jaya to avoid the jam. Sigh. Should have brought my camera along!! Gaaaahhh!

Well... all these pics were taken using Wenhan's N73. Its better than no pics at all right. HAhaha.

see.... so nice... dont you just like the lightings..hehe =D

That's the fountain.. we waited for quite sometime for the highest one to shoot up. LOL. -_-!! and quickly took our pics.

Thats Ah Loong and me. Still manage to get the highest fountain back there. I think he ter-close his eyes la in this pic. HAHAHa.... After that....

No more fountain d when took with Wenhan a.k.a Panda giler a.k.a Hanzi Zhu. He too 'yong sui' d thats why.. Gahahaha....*evil grin* He is so damn tall and i look so short when i stand beside him.

Both of them bought a canon printer at the pc fair. And as usual...guys... they go there to 'cuci mata' by looking at those pretty pretty sexy models... hahaha. Both of them enjoy looking at those girls while looking for their stuff... and I was searching for leng zhais... hahhaha.

Anyway...we saw few familiar faces there.Henry from AV1 was there working at the Canon booth and Lay Theng from my class was working at the NEC booth. I saw Vincent at there too.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):