Thursday, February 22, 2007

Piggy year

The year of Boar...its a piggy year in a piggy world...



Its now the 5th day of Chinese New Year.. I still didn't get much angpao(red packet)
-_-!! Hahahaa... Ever wonder.. when we are much more younger we tend to get more angpaos and it gets lesser and lesser when we are growing up. And you won't even get any if you're married...instead you have to give the angpaos..so don't la get married so fast...or you'll be 'pokai' during this festive season.


1st and 2nd day of CNY...as usual..visiting to relatives' house. Collect as many angpaos as possible.Hehe. And then people/relatives will be asking their all time favourite questions like "How's KL?", "What are doing now...studying?Working?" , "What Form u're in now?" -_-!!! , Then some of them when I say im studying in UTAR... they'll go like " huh..??UTAR???" anyway... i still get question like.. "Advertising...good meh?Can survive ar?" Duh.. why not...

Its already the 6th day 2morrow.. and im supposed to be out with a few friends for visiting in the morning and afternoon but then... a change of plan AGAIN! So right now im totally blurred... sigh.


YeeSang.... OMG....i lurve those Salmon fish...*drooling* Had this over my aunt's place on the 3rd day.

Me...im going back to KL on Sunday by bus.. yea..freaking bus. Damn... supposed to be back with my brother but he changed his plan and going back to KL on Monday instead. Good thing there's ticket left for me...and im lucky to have the same bus with Steph and Pin.

Monday...starting of my 3rd semester..and damn...my results still not out.I'm so freaking worried of my results now. Sigh. So till then...im signing off. Ciaoz.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):