Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mid-term exams

Busy days ahead. I'm having my Writing for Business Mid-term exam 2morrow. Darn. Studying this business thingy is like studying English....need to take note at all the tenses, pronunciation.. active and passive voice...blablablah.Sigh. Many many assignments and presentations are queuing in line for me. Mass Com's assignment, the Press Conference is on the way too. I never done any press conference thingy in my life before and i wonder how it would turned out to be as my role is as the main actress of a movie. Geezz...main actress?What a role.Darn. Right now the weather in KL can really make someone fall sick easily. I guess that's what hapen to my roommate.. she got fever yesterday. As for me...man.. i can't get sick now..have to study for my exams and many assignments need to be done.Sigh.

Was in campus just now attending lecture and tutorial as usual but then there's this Softlense Promotion or something something going on at B3. So after class me and my friends went to take a look and get to know that we could get a free and when i say free its really FREE contact lenses.Since i got nothing to do at the moment..so why not i go get myself a new contact lenses rite? Line up to get free check and then line up again to get the lenses. Been waiting and waiting for my turn and heck.. some bugger jump queue!!! Basketts! So after a long wait...i get myself a new contact lenses for free at last. After my first pair of contact lense i wanted to buy another pair but good thing i din buy any.

The weather is killing me!!! It has been really hot and sunny in the day and then raining and raining at night.Geezz..

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):