Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Exam fever

Currently having my finals now. Am sitting for public speaking paper in about 13 hours time. After that...the next day..im sitting for my last paper which is computer studies and then i'm free!Whee...Hehehe...cant wait to be back home. And ofcouse cant wait for the Genting trip with my friends. My finals sucks.. especially Economics.Took the exam just now...and holly crap..Its like i dont even know a thing when i look thru the question papers.Gosh.. And another thing is I'm late for the exam.Hahahaha. Late for like about 10-15 minutes..because of no bus.WTF... wait for like about half an hour for that metrobus number 12. Me,Dennis,Steph,PeiKei and Yvonne went in our exam hall late...fortunately we are still allowed to sit for the papers.If not mati la we all..haha. But stupid..i dont know how to do most of the questions.FUCK. Oops.. =b



0 Thoughtful Crap(s):