Monday, August 14, 2006

Screwed up

It's funny how people around change in a fast rate. One moment you see them as angels..and in a matter of seconds...they could turned into a totally wicked person not knowing what the heck they are up to. For ofcoz i'd met many many kind of people with many different attitudes and thoughts..thus i get use of them in this kinda situation that actually happening right now.Such a pathetic and unspeakable condition. Well...for sure there's nothing can be done. Maybe i'm just someone who is weak and feeble in everyone's eyes...but then again...what the heck...i dont give a damn to it. I know life in here will be like this and there's no turning back for me as i choose this path for my life. At times..i personally sees myself as being a totally pathetic person...and i dont deny that fact coz at times being a pathetic person is the best way to get out from troubles and dilemmas. I'm not sure if there's a single soul agree to my dumb fact above.Who cares anyway..only god knows why.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):