Monday, April 17, 2006

Dane Cook

Having a hard time over something...?Or feeling depressed?Bored..?Dane Cook is your solution then.A famous comedian..extreamely funny,hilarious,humourous,entertaining and amusing.The Funniest Man Alive.All thanks to Kelly for telling me about this guy existent.I really laugh my heart out when i watch his shows that i recently downloaded in LimeWire.Before that Kelly did send me a few files on his talks..and one of my favourites was the BK Lounge.(Burger King Lounge)





ps:It may take time..be patient.

"...I would rather have had people yell,
it was when people didn't talk loud enough. That drove me CRAZY.
I'd have like 10 cars out there and I'd be like
Hi Mam May I please take your order?
*mumbles* some pickles, no no no cheese, uh extra cheese, pickles
What do you want? What do you want?
*mumbles* bun seeds, no bun seeds
What do you want?... no no no no yes no cheese, extra pickles
*mumbles* how much? eh cheese
Mam I can't-hello?...pickle, extra pickles, cheese, bun seeds,
and pickles all my pickles and some extra pickly pickles,cheese, pickles
OK are you trying to molest me via drive thru. What are you saying?
Chicken tenders. Sweet and sour sauce on my pussy!
DRIVE AROUND GET SOME SAUCE DRIVE AROUND MAM SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE she want's it her way. That's our motto. It's- come on sauce!.. "

Yea...pickles...darn.I bet that you are laugh really hard after you hear him..rite?What a man.He's just born to be a comedian i guess.Do check out his website if you're interested..you can find the link in my "You might wanna take a look" corner.

He even had his own 'hand-sign' thing.














Plus..he's HOT too!LOL..
Cheers Everyone

1 Thoughtful Crap(s):

Ray McMullen said...

Dane Cook, is the BEST. His hand sign is called the SUFI. SUper FInger... I can't wait till his next CD comes out.