Saturday, February 18, 2006

Update on Reward Programme

I once posted about The Nescafe Kick-Start Reward Programme
in my blog. A lil' update on this.All the items now had been bidded..and damn..i still dont get any cool items yet.Only in the first bid session i get myself the 6 cans of NESCAFÉ® Ice. Now my point hardly reach 10k thou.Others already collected few thousand..and bidded for iPods and Nokia.With my point now..i cant even bid for any Goodies Bags.Pathetic sial..



Before


After

Geezz....wasted man.All the successful bidders had like more than 60k...dont know where the heck they get those points.Even people in forums also try to dig out their secrets but where they will tell right..No one will tell anything also.


See what i mean..bullshit man..76850 points whereas mine was only 9850 points?? 'ade hati nak Nokia...berangan la oi...' What to do eh..wondering whether there will be anything left to be bidded in the future.

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):