Saturday, June 11, 2005

End of Sweet-Six-Teen

Yeay...It's my birthday..today i'm 17.Erm..no more sweet-six-teen.Getting older.Well,nothing much or suprising 'again' this year...everything seems normal and ordinary to me...My brother, Kenny celebrated his 21st birthday yesterday.We do in buffet style…there’s fried prawns,fried rice,chicken curry,sweet sour slice fish,satay,BBQ Chicken with black pepper.....cant go on cause it made me hungry now.As usual many of his friends came over and the situation was in hand..there’s no chaos made by them but there’s one thing pissed me off was some of his friends are so inconsideration,after they enjoyed their foods and drinks,they just mess up the place and in the end I’m the one who has to do the clean up.Damn…after using the paper plate..they just smash it and threw em’ on the floor..what man…so pathetic.Guys are guys…nothing change them. None of my school friends came over that nite but Ong and RuoBing came over.I thought that they wouldn’t come too but at last they came.Thankz guys.We took some pictures and chit chat as usual…so after Kenny cut the cake some of his friends took the cream and wipe it on his face.And the war begin…haha…but it ended really soon cause my parents don’t really like it caused it’s a waste..cakes are for you to eat not play..hahaha. My uncle is incharge of the video camera…man I really look horrible and hideous in photos and vd cam…lorh. Who cares anyway. So I do have a birthday cake this year..Kenny present it to me..erm..it was supposed his cake but he’s just too ‘generous’ to give it to me.Hey afterall he has a BIG cake yesterday. There’s even left over in the frigde. Yesterday was indeed a tiring day especially during the clean up…but this morning Kenny gave me 20 bucks for helping him yesterday…erm.. munificent. Guess it’s the pay back for the present I gave him..a tie. Haha. One of his friends even gave him boxers. Damn he received lots of 'angpaus' from relatives...mostly 50-200 bucks.Yaiks...

Guess what i have for my dinner on my birthday??Apparently i had Yee Kiau Mee just now...lame.But it's one of my all time favourite food.Not too bad hur.I wanna thankz to all my friends who remember my birthday and all the wishes and sms-es that rush in to my phone since 12am till now..thankz a million.There's nothing bigger than a birthday wish on birthdays.
Like what Kat sent to me in my friendster testimonial:

There is still no cure for the common birthday.
-John Glenn

Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
-Unknown

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
-Unknown

Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.
-Daniel Francois Esprit Auber

0 Thoughtful Crap(s):